February 7, 2013

CAMO NIGHT

There is not a day that goes by that i'm not running from somewhere to the next! So to make it enjoyable, I've let my weird, little girl side come out. Boy, it's been fun! Right after school, Kate asked me to go help her answer her Jr. Prom date back and we had a lot of fun with that!! She needed to make a pig out of a balloon, a giant balloon, and we were in one of our moods. On the way back to our house we decided to stick it out the window and just let it fly, kind of like smoke from a jet pack kind of thing. Let's just say we were dying in the car and i'm sure we made everyone's day that we passed. Weird looks resulting in laughs. What could be better right? 

From there I ran to turn into a hunter. We as a Exec Council and Spirit Council planned a HUGE entrance as an army and we were all decked out in Camo. I honestly have never seen our crowd so big and decked out before. It was awesome! Our crowd was off the walls in energy and we were so loud! We even made the news it was so good. I just love Snow Canyon. It's times like these that I will never forget and miss forever. 

Senior year. This is it and i'm loving it!

No comments: