February 7, 2013

Let's RIDE!

One Saturday morning, I got a little call from Kenzie Jolley asking me to go tandem bike riding with some of our sophie friends and Meghan and how could I refuse such an offer! We rounded up 3 tandems and off we went! Along the way we:
1. Froze our little bums off. Literally we were faweeezin!
2. Broke a chain and had a nice friend come to the rescue
3. Had to cut the ride short because it was so cold
But! That did not stop us from having the time of our lives. We sang, laughed, froze a little more, but I would re-live that little ride in a heartbeat if i could!! 

Some say Miss Meghan McKenna and I look like twins, sisters, you name it and that is the best compliment that I ever receive! She is so beautiful inside and out, i'm proud to be called her twin :)

And i've said this all ready but these Sophomore girls are top notch. Lucky me, one of them is my cousin so I get to spend the eternities with her!! 

All in all, you put me outside having an adventure with these cuties and i'm bound to be one happy girl!!

No comments: