December 30, 2012

the best time of the year...FOOTBALL!!

If I were a boy, I'd play football and I think i'd be crazy in love with it. I mean I already am as a girl so I could only imagine how it would be if i was actually a player. I absolutely love football season! The fans, cheers, jerseys, touchdowns, huddles, kickoffs, beads, face paint, fall weather, blue green and gold, the tears of joy, and the feeling that comes with it! I lived for those Friday nights under those huge white lights and the pride that filled the stands. I am SC's biggest fan and my voice was gone many times after games. Almost all of my guy friends were on the field and I loved watching every one of them! I went to every game that I could and even traveled to Park City to see our team take a victory! The first picture is of my cute cousins and I after that game and I couldn't be a happier girl. 




Football Season is the best. I'm not going to lie, tears were shed after the last game. Those Friday Nights will be ones that I will miss after high school but they were great while they lasted!! 


No comments: