It all started in March when the final votes were posted and I was jumping off the walls when I saw the results. Most of Exec were already close friends of mine and I was so excited to become closer with the others. We have had ups and we've had downs, but all in all, I wouldn't trade my council for anything. They are my 2nd family and my best friends. I've laughed, cried, and been through it all with them. We've worked hard and loved every minute of it!
New Exec Barbeque
We got our jackets!! Don't they look great?!
Exec Camp in July
First home football game with my FAVORITE PEOPLE!!
John Daly. Sydnee Yates.
I don't know how i'd make it through my days without them!
Always, always, always having dance parites
We had to build and act in the Haunted Cave and that was new! Let's just say I'm not scary. Not at all!
We like to match sometimes.
Can Drive!!
We love having dance parties through car washes while ditching school. These are the small memories I will always remember :)
Look who won Sadies King and Queen!!
Just my two favs: John Daly and Shalei Miller of course!
Serving Dinner to the Kids Learning Center
Now when I say Breckon went home during lunch and changed to match me i'm not lying.
But maybe a little on the matching part. We just think alike a guess :)
These are just a few of our moments and I wish I more pics of Exec, but I love them.
A LOT!
















No comments:
Post a Comment