October was a splendid month! It's one of my favorite times of year and I love it! It's the beginning of the holidays and that's when times get real fun!
Our first Hot Chocolate!
Make that our first Pumpkin Steamer from Kneaders which are DELICIOUS!!
Five of my friends signed with their schools for softball, baseball, and basketball.
They are all going to be awesome!
The Annual Gubler pumpkin carving night is always the best!
After waiting for 6 long months, Syd and I were finally able to be minions!!
We received many weird looks as we were two of the few high schoolers that dressed up
but I couldn't break my streak! I've dressed up since pre-school and there was no stopping
us minions!!
Now Sadies was prime. I got to go with the coolest Junior out there Sam Walton and he really is one of my all time, favorite people! Along with his twin Grace of course :) I had so much fun with this guy! We were playing paint activities but Sam decided to start a war instead. He tackled me on the ground and pied me in the face with pink pudding too. You'll see the nasty after shots of us further down.
For dinner we picked up Cafe Rio and ate it on top of Dixie Rock-so much fun!
Sam thought of the great idea of dancing to "My Heart Will Go On" from Titanic while we were on top and I couldn't stop laughing. He's great.


See the grossness of us? It only took a few washes to get the paint out of our hair.
Sadies was a BLAST and we had the best group in town. But I had the best date of course :)











No comments:
Post a Comment