Fall is beautiful. I couldn't get enough of this season and I always wanted to be outside!
If you tried to find me, I was either at the temple or just enjoying nature somewhere around town.
Syd and I went to the temple multiple times a week. Not always to do baptisms but to just enjoy the grounds and write application essays for BYU and BYU Idaho.
I love the temple and I'm so grateful for Syd who always wants to enjoy it with me.
Fall Baseball started and of course we'll go watch :) Aren't my friends cute?
Jeni, Ryan, and Babe Olivia came to town and you can imagine how happy Aunt Kimbee was!! Just look at that face! Oh how I love that baby
Now I can't leave out my adventures with this kid. Brandon is one of my greatest friends and I have a blast with him! It's a good thing we both love adventurous endeavors and the outdoors. We've 4-wheeled, played in the Sand Dunes, tandem biked, scootered, bon fires, had astronomy lessons, you name it! But the picture is of our spontaneous viper ride through Gunlock, to Veyo, up to Pine Valley and back. It was a great time!
November treated me well.
Happy Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment