December 30, 2012

let SENIOR YEAR begin!!

I have never been so excited for a school year to start! I love my school, I love my class, and I was so excited for all of the new Sophies! On the 1st day, we Seniors took the Sophies to lunch because none of them can drive and I know how bad the stunk. It was so fun though! Those Sophomore girls are the cutest group of girls i think SC has seen and they are the biggest examples to me! I really love them a lot! 



Twinners. Great minds thing alike right? :) 


On the first monday, it was time for the Opening Assembly and it was awesome! Exec worked so hard on the assembly, our skit especially, and boy it was cool! We re-made Fighting Gravity (GO LOOK AT IT ON YOUTUBE) and it looked AWESOME!! We got so many compliments on it and we felt so accomplished! Just look at my council. That right there is my 2nd family. I love each and every one of them! 


AHHHHH!!
The pic is fuzzy but words cannot describe how excited I was to see this guy! There I was, cleaning up after the assembly, one of the last people in the auditorium, and all of the sudden i hear, "KIM! Wait!" And there was Colby Clark, my best friend. You know when you're so excited you drop everything and just run to them. Yep, that was this moment. Colby graduated last year and moved up to Utah Valley and boy I miss him. He was hiding in the tech booth the whole time and I didn't even know it! I was ecstatic!!! He now has his mission call to Montevideo, Uruguay and he's going to rock it! 

My school year couldn't have started off better!! 


No comments: