If there's one thing I absolutely LOVE, it's our friend cabin trips! My friends are the greatest people out there! I hope I don't offend my Orem friends by my next comment but i'll say it anyways. When I look back and put myself in the place of where i'd be if I still lived in Orem, I am glad we moved. Don't get me wrong, Orem is wonderful and I have amazing friends up there, but all of my friends in STG are my 2nd family. I love all of them so much!! I can be my weird self and be accepted. Even if there are weird looks given here and there :) This trip is just one example of the fun things we do and boy, I love it!!
The VL (virgin lips) swing....not so much anymore ;)
I think you can tell why I love my friends. I couldn't have ended Summer in a better way!








No comments:
Post a Comment