December 30, 2012

I'm Back!!

It's true, I've been a HUGE slacker when it comes to my blog. But, no fear, I will be better because it is sort of my journal :)

So after months and months i'll have to update by months and special happenings; starting with some SUMMER highlights!!

My dream came true on my birthday. I got to hike Kanaraville Falls with a few of my fine friends and boy was it great! Another thing happened on my day of birth that in many ways, changed my life forever. On our way home from hiking, we got a call from a friend telling us that KJ Harrison, a great friend of ours, passed away in drowning accident in Havasupai. I'm sure you can see the direction that the day went. He has been the biggest example and strength to me this year. I can only imagine how hard it is for his wonderful family and they are so strong! I hope to one day be as good as KJ and hope to live like him. 


You know that dreaded day when you have to get your wisdoms out? Well, that happened and lucky me, I get round two! They only were able to take out my bottoms and I had no drugs. So sadly, I wasn't funny :( At least I had laughing gas and numbing shots! After two days though, I was ready to get out! I called up my friends, we went to Kneaders (I had to carefully eat soup) and then went on a scooter adventure! Covering my mouth the whole time, I sang, laughed and talked the night away! Everyone thought I was crazy, but my it was fun!!


On the 4th of July, I had to stay home and work so Kenzie Jolley so kindly invited me to spend the night with her family. I don't think she realized how grateful I was for that because I really would've been all by myself for a whole week! Plus, Kenzie and the Jolley's are some of my absolute favorite people! There couldn't have been a better way to spend the 4th!!

Lake trips rocked! This was from Brandon McFarland's birthday party and man, it was so much fun!! Boating is by far one of my favorite things to do and I was lucky enough to go to Lake Powell with my cousins, The Smiths, and two of my best friends Sarah Henderson and Brandon. It was definitely a top highlight of the summer!!


Now there's always the days where you just have to do crafty things. Like make your own pool in the back of your truck. Yes, it rocked! Try it sometime. You won't regret it!


OH MY LANTA!! My sister Annie is really the best! She always makes my dreams come true. Taking me on trips, plays, restaurants, giving me clothes, etc. She really is the nicest person out there! 
 I've dreamed of going to Wicked since it first came out years ago. So what does Annie do? She buys me 2nd row tickets a whole year in advance because she knows i've wanted to go for so long and she wanted to go again herself. It really was as amazing as I thought it would be! 


I got to play with my childhood best friend Rylie Elder and it was so fun! I really love and miss that girl. 


And last for my highlights, I went to the rodeo with my whole fam! Even some of my Gubler side came up because its such a big ordeal. I love my family. I really have been so blessed and they ARE my best friends! 

I'm the luckiest girl out there!

No comments: