October 9, 2011

HOMECOMING!

 Homecoming Football game was definitely one of the best games all year! 
Our student section was HUGE and so so loud! I wish every game was like that. Seriously!
Can you tell I love these girls above and below? Cause i do! 
 Me and Macey Lynn Gates!! I love her so much! Our excitement is booming!
 After game festivities. So great!
 Now you see, this is my date Jake Akins! He was the best date!
 We had the best day date...we went fishing and shooting and even though we didn't catch a fish, 
we were still the best!
 We were up in Pine Valley so it was freezin beezin!! So when we return to the 
Gates cabin, we cuddled on up!!
 all the girls
 It's sadly blurry, but this here is Katelyn Jones! I love her dearly :) 
We got ready together and her mom helped me with my hair
She's a gem!
 He looks studly right? Matched me perf...it was great!!
This pic is for Mother Susie :)

Homecoming week couldn't have been any better! So fun! I could go back right now
and have another awesome night!! I honestly don't think i've danced harder in my life.
Watch out Sadies...i'm ready to be crazy!!

No comments: