October 5, 2011

Happiest Place on EARTH!

Every Oct. Conference, I spend the Weekend at this beautiful place Mnt. Timpanogas in Orem!!
Everyone in my family goes up together and I can honestly say it is one of my favorite things!


In between sessions, we go on a hike to Stewart Falls and we have the best of times!! 


Cutest Ellie Rae Ashton! This is only one of my adorable nieces out of 3 with 2 nephews that I love with all of my heart!! I was playing peek-a-boo with her....isn't she just the cutest!?

 Aren't these pics BEAUTIFUL!! This is what I was surrounded by all weekend. I love October and the lovely colors it brings to me! Love Love!!
 Now I'm every single one of these peoples #1 FAN! 
I love the colors, the mountain, being just with my fam and having so much fun!!
I really LOVE my family so much :) 
This is Nicks last Conference with us before he leaves on his mission to Alpine Germany in January and let me just say I love him SO SO SO much!! He's one of my greatest friends, examples, councilor, teaser, big brother-and everything in between and i'm going to miss him like crazy! But lets not forget...they're all my Best Friends!!!

No comments: