Remember in that last post how i said there is just no tennis pics? Well, Hooray I finally have some from the wonderful Abbey Hafen!! If it weren't for Abbey and Josie Larson, i wouldnt have a blog. Thanks pals!!!
Team Nights are BOMB!
Warrior Nation
Great pals, Tiana Truman and Jill Boyce. They're just the best!
Now bus rides are so much fun!! I seriously think i've laughed harder than ever before on those rides. Great.
This is one of the happiest moments of my life!! This is me after i won a 3 1/2 hour, 3rd Singles Varsity match. It was killer...not gonna lie. But it was one of the greatest things i've ever done! It felt soo GOOD!!







5 comments:
I LOVE YOU!
I love Kimbee most of all.
Kimbee is the cutest of all. I love love love her, too! Good job on the blog, too, Fluff - you're styling, baby.
xoxo
Thanks!!! Love you all back!!!
Post a Comment