Once again, here's the loyal fan club back in action!! We have so much fun it's CRAZY!! I absolutely love these girls...and Colby of course. A few tennis team nights ago, Megan Chalmers and I got these amazing energy beans that we saved specially for this game. On the package it said to eat 30 min prior to activity so when the time came, out came the beans and each of us in the car had 4. We're not quite sure if they worked, but we were a great cheer section!!
We won Canyon View 39-0 and sadly for them, it was their Homecoming...hahaha.
Now these girls here were once documented in this blog before, but they will always be in my blog!! This is the wonderful Taylor Magleby and Kenzie Jolley! We love lunch dates and talking about our lives...as every other girl does. We have the greatest of times! These girls are not only some of my BEST friends, they are the best examples i could ever have! I really, really love them!!
I havent yet been able to write about tennis because i dont have any pics since my cam is broken, but yes i do play tennis and i love it!! I've played almost every sport i could play and even though i had a lot of my close friends in those sports, none of them have been as good as tennis! All of these girls are so good and fun! I'm really going to miss the seniors too :( Just think, next year I will be the SENIOR!! Weird.
(i'm the one to the left of the blond in the middle)







No comments:
Post a Comment