December 31, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas

We Gublers decided to put our christmas lights up a little early this year. The day after thanksgiving! 
Ugly Sweater day is always a day that I look forward to.
I really wouldn't mind if it was ugly sweater day every day!


Okay i'm going to go on a little rant here. Prepare yourself. 
About 2 years ago the Lindsey family moved down to Santa Clara and I can't describe how grateful I am that they did. They are like a 2nd family to me. Stefania took me in as her own daughter and Jake and Amanda (aka. Chummy) are like my own siblings. Chummy IS my little sister. I think Heavenly Father sent her to the wrong family! She's the one pictured with me :) I don't know what I'd do with out that girl. She's the yin to my yang, the peanut to my jelly. I am always happy around her and she knows my life. Really. When summer semester starts i'm going to have a real tough time leaving her. I don't think she realized how much I love her! 



Sometimes when the guys have "boys nights" we decide to have them too. I'm positive that they thought we were disgusting for dressing up as them. But hey, we're teenagers right?
It's started boys and girls! My first 18 year old bud got his mission call and I am so excited for him! James is the master of everything Apple and everything else! He's really going to be the next Steve Jobs if not better. He leaves to Long Beach, California on April 10, 2013 and sadly won't be walking at graduation with the rest of us. It's still super cool though and i'm so proud to call Elder Christiansen my friend :)

And yet another Cabin trip! On the 23, we ventured back up to Pine Valley to have our ugly sweater christmas party and it was a blast! We definitely weren't dressed appropriately but that didn't stop a snow fight! I was tackled to the ground multiple times by my huge guy friends and they attacked me like I was a deer or something. But it was awesome and I loved every minute of it!! 





Christmas morning the kids decided to have a bubble bath and it got a little out of control. I really have never seen a bubble bath so big before! 
And after the bath was over, Kimbee the Elf came to town! Mother Susie put together an elf tea party with mini sandwiches, oranges, grapes, drinks, and everything in between. They all loved it and the Elf sure did too!! 




Elf on the Shelf. The real deal.


 The kids got a mini, mini cooper from their parents and i'm not going to lie. I would've died and went to heaven as a child if I got that!! It was the cutest thing you could ever see!


But the best present of all was talking to Nick!! It was the best!
One thing that I had to do before the snow was gone was sled. And my wish came true! I got to go have the time of my life with two of my greatest friends, McKenzie Jolley and Meghan McKenna and it was a grand time! Pine Valley is a fav of mine. One day I will have a cabin.








It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

Merry Christmas everyone!! 

No comments: