December 31, 2012

Elder Gubler

So my awesome brother has almost been on his mission for a year! How time has zoomed by!
But don't get me wrong, i've missed this guy like CRAZY!!! 
There really isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him. Lucky me, I got to talk to him on Christmas and I bawled like a baby almost the whole time. Especially when he bore his testimony in German and started crying himself. Gosh he's the cutest. I might have mentioned this before on the blog, but Nick's best friend Preston Root is also serving in the same mission as him! Cool right? The 2nd pic is of them and I love them both A LOT! Presto is like a second brother to me too so having both of them in the same mish is real cool to me! Nick is doing amazing in the field! He has been a trainer twice, District Leader and was just barley made a Zone Leader in Vienna, Austria. He rocks! 




Passau, Germany


Nick's birthday was December 13th so I instagramed this cute pic in honor of him. I have loved him since day one, if you couldn't tell in that pic. He's been the best big brother any girl could ask for!! 

I adore that man. Way to go E. Gubs!!


No comments: