For real New Years, this great crew here went to Mason's house and played fun games all night long! I honestly was having so much fun I didn't realize it was almost 12...loved it so much!!
For a post New Years celebration, Adams birthday, and Nicks final ho-rah, my family and I went up to my brother-in-law Adam's cabin which I love with all of my heart! It's up in Sundance which is up the mountain from Orem (hometown) and even though there wasn't a lot of snow, it was still SO beautiful! I always love going up there because it's the perfect getaway and I get to spend quality time with my Best Friends in the Whole World!! Below, Addie is 7, Lauren (Lolly) 3, Andrew 5. Can you believe they are already skiing? Holy Moly! I love them!!!

2 comments:
Nice posts, Fluffy!!! Love you.
I Love You!!!
Post a Comment