We love Basketball!! Period. And I love these girls (above and below)! Yes, they are all of my BEST FRIENDS! I can talk to any of these girls about anything and I never have a dull moment with them. They really are just like my sisters. And I'm so glad I have all of them because since all of my sisters are moved out, they're filling a big hole :)
Yes my dearest Kenzie!! Now in this pic, I just had to show how much I loved this night. We were both laughing over everything! One of those nights where anything and everything is hilarious even though in reality, it's probably not. I adore McKenzie Jolley (and no Kenz i'm not saying this because i know you're going to read this post :) ). She is the most amazing person out there. She's always been there! Ever since I met her in 7th grade and it's probably one of the greatest things that happened because she makes my day every time I see her! Thanks girly :)


No comments:
Post a Comment