Kate and I like to have fun so what do we do when it's 60 degrees in February? Tandem bike it up! While we were on our joy ride we pass Breckon! And what does he say, "Kim! I was just going to call you. I'm setting up our adventure right now so park the bike and we're going!" Kim NEVER says no to an adventure. So off to Kates we went to park the bike and set off on our adventure. This is not the first adventure i've had with Breckon though. Yes, he just took me to Prom but how does he ask me to prom? He took pics of a few adventures we had and said, "Kim I think it's time for another Adventure. Don't break my heart and go to Junior Prom with me?" We've gone into an abandoned movie theater (Breckon loves the story so if you want to hear it, ask him all about it!), scaled Dixie rock to lands no one has seen before, made friends with Jared at Lazer Mania and yeah we're still friends, and so so much more! We've even got lost in caves before. So why on earth would I turn this adventure down? No sir. We met Breckon down by the Santa Clara River and turns out, he majorly fixed up my cousins tire swing and it was awesome!! Just look at the happiness on our faces in the pic below. I don't know how Breck got the mind he has, but good thing he has it!! I have too much fun with him!! Since then i've been down at least 3 times to just get things out of my mind. Good work Breckon. You're a gem of a man!

No comments:
Post a Comment