November 20, 2011

CIRQUE 'DU SADIES!!! I had the best date...you know it!!

The long awaited day finally arrived and it was SO much fun!!
Here's the sneak peek of our pics and i'm already in love.
(Me and my date- Tagan Johnson- are middle sitting down)
For the day date, we played the Amazing Race and I'm pretty sure we ran a total of 3 miles, maybe more? My team won. Well actually we didn't, but we should have because another team hid our clues...haha. Real nice :) When we picked them back up after the date, we played a special version of bowling and had dinner in our awesome circus tent-which looked great!! Have you ever rode on a 6 person bike? Well we sure did!! Rode it like champs. Let's just say the fun never ended until 11:59. I couldn't have asked for it to go any better!! Yeah Cirque 'du Sadies!

No comments: