July 16, 2013

| FHE BOWL |

College Life is so great!!
Busy and Stressful (especially during exams) but so fun!!
One of my favorite things every week is FHE every monday night. As a ward, we are split into "families" which we have FHE with every week. I was placed with the BEST family! We're all different in our own ways and from all different places, but that doesn't stop us from having the best time! It's fun to see who you click with too and to me, that's obviously my roommate Emma Brink, Matthew Randall and Will Crosland. They are so much fun to be with! 
As many of you probably know, I am a very competitive person and so is Matt so this FHE was just perfect. First, I taught my "family" how to play NUTS-the crazy pool game I always played with friends at home and I was the CHAMP! Then off to bowling we went, our competition still in process, and Matt WASTED me!! 124-77. But I guess it's okay because we ended in a Tie. 



College Rocks!!

No comments: