April 18, 2011

Good Life!

Today's status = GOOD! Last week was kind of a downer but I can already tell that this week is going to be awesome! Here are just some lovely ways my week has started out great :)
1: Ceramics was quite successful today
2: English end of levels- Complete!
3: Went to Jimmy John for lunch with my buddies Megan Leavitt and Autumn Shipp!!
4:  I can correct my chemistry for 1/2 credit and talking with Brayden Linde for the whole period made it go by lickedy split! This is a miracle!
5: Mr. Moore was gone so we did absolutely nothing in Orchestra, except two worksheets. And I was able to vent to the amazing McKenzie Jolley :) That was great!
6: Asked Kenzie Jolley to Senior Ball with Jake Lindsey! We vented together too :) very needed. Had some lovely laughs and adventures. Loved it!
7: Got home- ate some chips.
8: Went with Megan Leavitt once again to Perks and got a lushious smoothie, played super mario bros, and had some tasty chicken!
9: Attended Once Upon A Dream, a production by our drama department. Lots of Disney songs and happiness.
10: Now I can go to bed.
This week is going to be great!

No comments: