Our great adventure on the way home from cafe rio with my wonderful friend McKenzie Jolley!!! Ah I love her so much :) She's just the best!
When we got on the "vard" our other lovely friend Meghan McKenna's car was in front of us and i just had to take a pic of it's cuteness!!
Look at those beauties!! Stop and go pic right here. great mems :) They are my fav!!
After Cafe Rio with all oh my girlies i went to the pool with ayns to enjoy some beautiful rays. Just the best!
And last of course is my ulimate success!! My first ever completed cylinder in ceramics! This is huge because i really struggle in this subject!! Greatest day ever!

2 comments:
Woo! I love when Fluffy posts. You are too cute for me to handle. Good thing I'll see you in two weeks, bebe.
xoxo
Ahh i'm so excited you don't even know!! Counting down the days!!!
Post a Comment