March 28, 2011
Life is GOOD!!
I love my life!! I couldn't ask for a better life than I have! My family is so amazing and my best friends in the whole wide world! And so are my friends!! Everyday i look around during school and i really have the best friends i could ask for! This past weekend, i went up to the General Young Womens Conference with my YW and it was one of the best experiences i've ever had! On Friday night, my ward along with the 1st and 14th wards, were able to meet with Sister Elaine Dalton, YW General President, and it was so amazing! She is such an inspired woman and hearing from her was so great! I am so blessed!! Life is GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My Kimbee!
Are you for real - you met Sister Dalton? So so awesome. She is one of my heroes for sure. I will be calling soon, an update is more than necessary.
P.S. You are adorable. Love the blog.
xoxo
Yeah for real! ha. Okay i'll be awaiting this call!!! oh p.s. you only have about 26 days left till you're back in the homestead with me :) yeah baby!
Post a Comment